Friday 18 June 2010

Ride It at Mountain Mayhem 2010

Evans now have their own blog site. We will be posting from both sites for a bit so to start off with I thought I'd post about our impending weekend of sleep deprivation and pain!

So to keep up with the blog go here:-

http://blog.evanscycles.com/


The first post goes something like this.



To start our shiny new page I thought I 'd experiment with a running post of the Ride It team at this years MM.

Having done the event about 5 times in the past, including single speed and solo, I've stayed clear for a few years. Some of the team, however, are pretty new to endurance events having started last year ( I think) The main culprits are Mark, Jon, Keith and Debs and they have recently been joined by Mike. As a mixed team at Set2rise they put in a sterling performance to come in with a 3rd place podium.

So to this year. Jon is our Gore rep and had managed to double book himself with a working weekend in Switzerland and Mike broke a few ribs on a recent ride. This left the guys a bit short, so I've been drafted in to help out! Not had my racing legs on for a while so this might actually turn out to be a bit of a handicap.

I'll update this during the weekend to let you know how we're getting on and if we're still speaking :-)
Dean

0 comments: