Friday 20 November 2009

Biggin Hill Info

The routes are all out for the weekend. The off road tomorrow is a bit muddy (well, it has been a bit damp recently!) and the road has some big hills in it! Both have some sections that have been subject to hedge trimming, so make sure you take some tubes or a repair kit with you (I have got some extra tubes in and we'll be selling them at 4 for a tenner).

GPX files will be on the right soon. Keith has just phoned me and said there are a few small changes that I can't get put on the GPX files, so keep an eye on the signs and follow those over your GPS.

One last thing, there are 3 schools on Fairchildes Road and all are next to each other, look for the one with the banners.

Ta
Dean

1 comments:

Kevin Wilson said...

Thanks for the organisation guys.
This is the first Sportive I have done.
The organisation was top notch and the route clearly signed.
The midday rain shower was crazy, but at least I finished in the dry.
You certainly got a lot of hills into the 54 miles!
I don't think I am brave enough for the North downs run in December. Perhaps when it comes around in June, much warmer :-)

Kevin Wilson