Saturday, 7 February 2009

Sunday Road Ride Cancelled

Unfortunately we're going to have to cancel tomorrow's road ride.

The temperature is currently below freezing and forecast to be even colder tomorrow, we've checked some of the roads today and the smaller ones resemble an ice rink in places so it's just too dangerous for the ride to go ahead.

For those that have pre entered we'll be sorting out refunds next week. If you purchased a combined ride and TCR show ticket they'll still be someone here to give out your show entry tickets until 10:30am tomorrow morning.