Wednesday, 24 February 2010

IMPORTANT - Scotland Event Update

Dean, Keith and Tony arrived up in Scotland today to start getting for the weekend only to be greeted by lots of snow and closed roads.

We'll make a decision tomorrow but with more snow forecast for the rest of the week there's a fair chance that we'll have to cancel. Whilst it can be fun to get out and ride in the snow the road conditions are going to make it difficult to get to and from the event centre or for us to be able to get out to assist riders if needed.

Updates will be posted here so check back later if you were thinking of attending the event.


Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Assume this applies to both the MTB and road events?

The Ride It! Team said...


Afraid so, if you look at the post above you'll see why.