Thursday, 25 February 2010

Scotland Event Cancelled

The weather hasn't improved and with more heavy snow forecast for the next few days we've had to make the decision to cancel this weekend's event that was due to run at the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park in Stirling.

Both the Saturday MTB ride and the Sunday road sportive are cancelled

The Duke's Pass road that runs through QE Forest Park is closed which has been a big factor in deciding that it's just not safe or practical to try and run the event.

If you pre-entered and have already paid we'll be in touch once Dean get's back from Scotland.